YOU'RE INVITED TO ATTEND THE LJCC ANNUAL MEETING ON JAN. 22 @ 5:30 PMview more information
PAIN? INJURY? FREE PHYSICAL THERAPY EVALUATIONS BY RESULTS PHYSIOTHERAPY
WACKY NANNY ART CLASSES ARE NOW AT THE J FOR AGES 2 - 5
Making Summer Plans for Your Child? Give Him/Her a Memorable Life Experience at the 2015 Maccabi Games
JCC Maccabi Games® kicked off in 1982 with a big mission. It was designed in order to: provide Jewish youth with a supportive environment that fosters mutual respect and sportsmanship, where they can interact in an atmosphere of fun, democracy, and peace; cultivate a deeper understanding and instill an appreciation of Jewish values within Jewish youth, enrich their Jewish identity in an informal setting, and encourage their identification with the state of Israel; promote and encourage the health, physical fitness and well-being of Jewish youth through participation in recreational and athletic activities; and introduce Jewish youth to the international Maccabi Movement, which presents athletic, cultural, and social opportunities with Jews from around the world.
This summer, the LJCC will be going to Milwaukee August 2-7 for the Maccabi Games and ArtsFest.
Here are the potential athletic categories that are available for participation:
Team Sports (Athletes must be 13 years old)
- Baseball boys - 16 & under
- Basketball boys - 14 & under
- Basketball boys - 16 & under
- Basketball girls - 16 & under
- Flag Football - 16 & under
- In-Line Hockey - 16 & under
- Soccer 7v7 boys - 14 & under
- Soccer 7v7 boys - 16 & under
- Soccer 7v7 girls - 16 & under
- Volleyball girls - 16 & under
- Dance boys/girls - 14 & under
- Dance boy/girls - 16 & under
- Golf boys/girls - 14 & under
- Golf boys/girls - 16 & under
- Swimming boys/girls - 16 & under
- Table Tennis boys/girls - 16 & under
- Tennis boys/girls - 14 & under
- Tennis boys/girls - 16 & under
- Track and Field boys/girls - 14 & under
- Track and Field boys/girls - 16 & under
- Star Reporter boys/girls - 16 & under
You can also visit the Maccabi website at www.jccmaccabi.org.
The J is a place where people of all faiths and communities come together for wellness of mind, body and soul.