3 MONTH TRIAL SUMMER PROMO NOW AVAILABLE FOR NEW MEMBERS!
THEATRE LJCC'S PRODUCTION OF DISNEY'S "LITTLE MERMAID" IS COMING JUNE 6-16view more information
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER DAY CAMP, SPORT CAMPS & SPECIALTY CAMPS!
American Red Cross Babysitter Training Course
Developed For Youth Like You! American Red Cross Babysitting Training
June 4 - 5, 2013
9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Fee: $85 for the first day, $140 for both days. (Includes training materials)
Register at www.redcross.org or call 1-800-733-2767
Bring a lunch,snacks and drinks.
Babysitter’s Training has been newly revised by the American Red Cross with input from youth just like you. The course is fun and fast-paced with hands-on activities, exciting video, role-plays and lively discussions. You’ll learn to be the best babysitter on the block. Plus, you’ll gain the confidence to make smart decisions and stay safe in any babysitting
You’ll learn how to:
- Supervise children and infants.
- Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding.
- Choose safe, age-appropriate games and toys.
- Handle bedtime and discipline issues.
- Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries.
- Care for common injuries and emergencies such as choking, burns, cuts and bee stings.
- Communicate effectively with parents.
- Find and interview for babysitting jobs.
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED on the second day.
Contact Betty Habshey for more information at 879-0411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.