38TH ANNUAL SAM LAPIDUS MONTCLAIR RUN, THANKSGIVING DAY, NOVEMBER 21
AN EVENING WITH IZZY EZAGUI: IDF SOLDIER SPEAKS DECEMBER 10
JOIN JCCs ACROSS AMERICA FOR THE CYCLE FOR GOOD ON DECEMBER 21
Membership at the J
A Great Value for You and Your Family
MEMBERSHIP MADE FOR YOU!
At the J, we believe that our biggest strength is the diversity of our membership – the J is open to people of all faiths, backgrounds, and cultures and serves as a gathering place and catalyst for broad community engagement.
Because we value each individual member and family’s uniqueness, we tailor membership plans to fit your needs. We encourage you to set up a tour today and find out how great the J is for yourself. Please contact our Director of MORE (Membership, Outreach, Retention & Engagement) Monika Flurer for more information, (205) 879-0411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is just sampling of what is waiting for you at the J:
For Your Health & Wellness:
▪ World-class fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and free weights
▪ Over 40 free group fitness classes per week, including Les Mills® classes, in our dedicated Group Fit Studio
▪ Yoga & Pilates classes for all levels in our Mind/Body Studio
▪ Cycling & RPM® classes in our Cycling Studio
▪ Specialty classes and fitness programs including Core Barre®, Core Suspend®, Bootcamp, & more
▪ Fitness and nutrition consultations
▪ Birmingham’s most comprehensive aquatics program with Indoor & Outdoor Pools
▪ Indoor & Outdoor Running Tracks, 5 Mile Biking & Hiking Trail
▪ Basketball courts, racquet ball courts
▪ Premiere tennis complex with classes and clinics for all ages
▪ Personal Training
▪ Teen Sports Training
For Yourself & Your Family:
▪ Jewish-infused and inspired programs, services, and events in every department
▪ Fitness, cultural, and arts programs for all ages
▪ Premier early childhood education center
▪ Family fun nights and programs throughout the year
▪ Free babysitting at select times during the day for members who are using the facility
▪ Year-round camps and classes for all ages
▪ Programs and classes for mature and senior adults
▪ Engaging programs for pre-teens and teens
More good news about your membership:
Your Membership Rate is “Locked-In” for life at the Rates of the Year You Join
This means your membership rates will not increase as long as you are a member. Please note: new categorization will be necessary for you if you age from one category to another or when you change membership categories. However, this rate increase will be based on the year in which you joined not the year of your category change. What does this mean? Big savings for you!
Scholarships are Available for Those Who Qualify. It’s Our Mission to Ensure that Health, Fitness, and Community are Available to Everyone
LJCC membership is not denied to anyone because of inability to pay full dues. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Families or individuals who find the full cost of membership too difficult to manage are urged to contact or stop by the Membership Office to obtain a scholarship application.
Your Membership is Good around the Continent
Your JCC membership makes you eligible to use facilities at most JCC's of North America while visiting those cities. Please check with the JCC that you plan to visit for their specific policy. For a detailed directory of all affiliated JCCs and YM-YWHAs in North America, visit the JCCA website, www.jcca.org or call the JCC Association at 1.877.4-JCC.237 (toll free). When traveling to other JCCs our key tag cards do not identify you as a valid member for purposes of visiting. Please contact our membership office for member verification.
We Engage in Reciprocity
The LJCC is pleased to offer a courtesy membership for up to two weeks to current, active members visiting from JCCs with presentation of their valid JCC membership card or official letter. After two weeks, guest passes must be purchased to continue use of the facility.
We Encourage Members to Bring Guests
We welcome everyone to the J and believe that we are stronger when we engage the entire community. When bringing guests to the J, we do ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines.
• In-town non-members may be the guest of the J a maximum of six times per year.
• There is no limit to the number of visits for an out-of-town guest.
• The same daily guest fees apply for in-town and out-of-town guests. (Child (age 5 to 18) $6, Adult (18 & over) $10, Family $25)
• A member must accompany their guest.
• Guests must show their photo ID.
• Saturday I.O.U. Guest Passes are available at the Welcome Desk or you may prepay for your guest.
• Members are responsible for guests and their behavior.
The J is a place where people of all faiths and communities come together for wellness of mind, body and soul.