GROUP FITNESS LAUNCH & BRING A FRIEND TO THE J DAY JULY 14
BRING THE FAMILY & ENJOY OUR THURSDAY FAMILY FUN NIGHTS!
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER DAY CAMP, SPORT CAMPS & SPECIALTY CAMPS!
How to Register for Camp
Camp Pre-Sale for J Members! Members can sign up for all our summer day camps beginning Sunday, February 17th. Registration will open to the entire community at our Camp Fair on February 24 beginning at 1 pm. All registration closes at midnight the Thursday prior to the camp start date.
Camps will be filled in the order registrations are received. Online registration should recieve a confirmation via email. We do not send out immediate confirmations for onsite registration; no news is good news! You will be notified by email if you have tried to sign up for a camp that is full. You will be automatically placed on the wait list for that camp.
It's so easy to register online for Camp... First, complete the camper information forms, submit them and then click where indicated to enroll in the camps of your choice. IMPORTANT: PLEASE REGISTER EACH CHILD SEPARATELY. Once you submit it, you will be asked to click to go to the enrollment page. If you have problems with link, return to the home page and click e-register, then browse, then Camp LJCC.
Register for Camp at the Fitness desk... Get the camper information forms at the fitness desk or download the Camper Information Form, fill them out at your convenience and turn them in to the fitness desk with your deposit. The Fitness desk will then give you the enrollment form to choose the camps of your choice. It's that easy!
Things to know... Registration Details
- YOFI, Specialty and Sports Campers must be 6years old by September 1, 2013 and entering grade 1-7.
- LJCC Camp Fair: February 24, 1 - 3 pm. Registration begins! Meet specialty camp representatives.
- Member online registration begins February 24 at 1PM. Camper information forms are due within 5 days to guarantee a spot for your child.
- Registration fee ($35/child).
- Camper information forms available at fitness desk, download them, or complete them online.
- ECLC Forms (18 mos – kindergarten) are in the ECLC office.
- Camp payments must be arranged by EFT or credit card.
- Early Birds (7-9am) and Club 330 (3:30-5:30pm): $30/week, Member Value Price - $20/week. These programs are intentionally unstructured to provide free time to relax and play their favorite games but remain under the watchful eye of camp counselors. Club 330 is a very good idea for campers that are under age 8, new to the JCC, or have an adventurous nature and are prone to wandering.
- UAB Soccer Camp has online registration at www.uabsoccercamp.com
- Staff Biographies are available on the web.
Remember, your child's spots are not saved until you have submitted all the forms!
If your summer plans change after you have already registered... Pickup a Drop Add Form at the fitness desk or download the form and turn it in. This cannot be done online.
To register for the UAB Coed Soccer Day Camp offered on our site... Click UAB Online Registration or you may pick up a registration form and mail it to UAB with your payment.
To apply to be a COUNSELOR IN TRAINING (CIT): Entering Grade 8 and up, Members Only;
Click here to download the CIT forms or get them at the fitness desk and turn in with your registration fee by April 1st.