THEATRE LJCC'S PRODUCTION OF DISNEY'S THE JUNGLE BOOK KIDS MARCH 1 - 13view more information
CAMP LJCC REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! CAMPS GALORE FROM MAY 27 - AUG 15view more information
NEW! 365 SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR AGES 10 -18
How to Register for Camp
Registration is now open!
LJCC Camp Fair: April 6th, 1 - 3 pm.
June 8th, Camp Open House: Time:1-3, (This is wear campers will recieve their camp t-shirts, parents will recieve their carpool tags, and campers will meet their counselors.)
Click Here to register online.
Each child must be registered separately.
Please note: Mac users need to use Google Chrome to register for camp.
Or, download the enrollment form here and return to the LJCC with your registration fee(s) and deposit(s).
Questions about registration? Please contact Jessica Klein at email@example.com, Abby Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Priscilla Denard at email@example.com.
Registration Policy/Things to Know About Registration
- LJCC Camps are open to everyone in the community.
- Member Value Price (MVP) means special price discounts for LJCC members. Want to become a member? Contact our Membership Director, Caren Page, at firstname.lastname@example.org or join online at bhamjcc.org.
- The LJCC Summer Day Camps are offered by week. Mix and Match Day Camp, Specialty, or Sports Camp.
- Camp Tuition is due by June 9th and can be paid in full at time of registration or by a payment plan. Payment plans must be arranged by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or credit card.
- When groups are filled, subsequent potential campers will be put on a waiting list. To be placed on the waiting list, an Enrollment Form must be completed.All groups have a minimum enrollment requirment.
- All Camp Forms are due by May 31st. A $10 administration processing fee will be charged for any session change requests. An Add/Drop Form must be completed.
- Early Birds (7-9am) and Club 330 (3:30-6pm): $30/week, Member Value Price - $20/week.
- ECLC Forms (18 mos – entering kindergarten) are in the ECLC office.
- Camper information forms available at fitness desk.To register for the UAB Coed Soccer Day Camp offered on our site... Click UAB Online Registration or you may pick up a registration form and mail it to UAB with your payment.
- Register for 4 or more weeks of Day Camp and get $100 off full tuition!
- Camp tutition may be paid in full on day of registration or paid in full before June 9 witha payment plan using a credit card or EFT. If balence is not paid in full by this time, your registration will be null and void.
- There is a $35 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit per child must be paid on day of registration and will be applied to tuition.
- Camp withdrawals, additions or changes must be in wrting on the LJCC Add/Drop Request Form. There is a $10 administration fee for each Add/Drop Form processed.
- A full refund minus the deposit is given if the notice is given prior to the camp start date. No refunds will be given after June 9th.
To apply to be a COUNSELOR IN TRAINING (CIT): Entering Grade 9 and 10, Members Only;
Click here to apply to be a CIT and Click here for the reference forms and turn in with your registration fee by April 1st.
For more information, please contact Camp Director Jessica Klein at Jklein@bhamjcc.org or 879-0411 ext 224.
The J is a place where people of all faiths and communities come together for wellness of mind, body and soul.