DON'T MISS ALL THE FUN! WINTER BREAK CAMP DEC. 23 - JAN. 3
Grades K - 6view more information
READ THE LATEST WINTER ISSUE OF "YOUR COMMUNITY CONNECTION"
Great stories about the J!view more information
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!
Do you have a question about the JCC? Ask us and we will be happy to answer! Click below.view more information
Volunteer Opportunities at the J
- The Adults & Seniors Department needs program volunteers on Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. who are willing to sing, dance, play instruments, or speak on any interesting subject.
- Volunteers are often needed to drive senior adults to various outings around Birmingham such as: Alys Stephens Center, Alabama Theatre, etc.
- Gloria’s Kitchen serves lunch for the seniors every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Volunteers are needed to assist in taking orders and serving lunches.
- Bingo is held in the Senior Lounge every Thursday at 12:30, and we always need volunteers to call bingo. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mindy Cohen at 879-0411 ext. 233 or email@example.com.
- Theatre LJCC is always looking for volunteers to sell tickets and refreshments, take up tickets, and pass out programs for each show. For more information, please contact Mindy Cohen at 879-0411 ext. 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers are always needed to assist in fundraising. There are 5 major fundraisers each year that cover each of the departments at the LJCC. Volunteers are needed in various ways to make each event run smoothly. Please contact Development Director, Natalie Mussafer, with any questions or for information on how to volunteer at 879-0411 ext. 238 or email@example.com.
- Volunteers are welcome to assist in Camp LJCC by teaching a specific craft or giving a guest lecture that is age appropriate. Please contact assistant Camp Director, Abby Durham, with any questions or information on how to volunteer at 879-0411 ext. 253 or firstname.lastname@example.org