NEW! YOU AND ME: TOGETHER CLASSES FOR 4 MOS. - 2 YEARS BEGIN SEPT. 8view more information
GO FOR IT! NEW CLIENT PERSONAL TRAINING SPECIAL WILL GET YOU STARTED!view more information
READY, SET, GO! BIKE TIME TRIAL SERIES ON OUR 5 MILE TRAIL!
Volunteer Opportunities at the J
- The Adults & Seniors Department needs program volunteers on Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. who are willing to sing, dance, play instruments, or speak on any interesting subject.
- Volunteers are often needed to drive senior adults to various outings around Birmingham such as: Alys Stephens Center, Alabama Theatre, etc.
- Gloria’s Kitchen serves lunch for the seniors every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Volunteers are needed to assist in taking orders and serving lunches.
- Bingo is held in the Senior Lounge every Thursday at 12:30, and we always need volunteers to call bingo. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mindy Cohen at 879-0411 ext. 233 or email@example.com.
- Theatre LJCC is always looking for volunteers to sell tickets and refreshments, take up tickets, and pass out programs for each show. For more information, please contact Mindy Cohen at 879-0411 ext. 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers are welcome to assist in Camp LJCC by teaching a specific craft or giving a guest lecture that is age appropriate. Please contact assistant Camp Director, Abby Durham, with any questions or information on how to volunteer at 879-0411 ext. 253 or email@example.com
The J is a place where people of all faiths and communities come together for wellness of mind, body and soul.